Seeing the end of 2020 has most everyone giddy! Admittedly, it was a rather rough year, though I believe most people learned at least a couple of new things about themselves. Something I think, for the most part, we all strive to achieve. In honor of ringing in the New Year, I thought it would be fun to look at a few ideas that will help you feel better, both mentally and physically!
- Go for a walk at least twice per week with someone you care about
- Take a cooking course or even just a class to learn a new dish
- Drink enough water each day
- Take a pottery class
- Explore nature
- Try your hand at axe throwing
- Read a new book each month
- Spend some time daydreaming
- Find volunteer opportunities
- Engage with your community
- Take a road trip
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes per day
The joy of a new year is real and we are so thankful to have all of you to share it with! Thank you for your unwavering support, please reach out at [email protected] to let us know how you plan to find joy this year!