Welcome to November, considered by many to hold the most delicious of all Holidays! We've got some great stuff for you below, be sure to take a look. If you've got any questions or comments, we'd love to hear them! Thanks for all that you do, we could not be us without all of you! As always, having good insurance coverage is all about being prepared for the unexpected. We are here to help!
- November brings colder weather, make sure your home is winterized!
- Who knew French Toast had it's own day!? Try a new recipe to celebrate!
- It's almost Thanksgiving and we've got some great recipes for you!
Let me know if you have any feedback or questions, I am here to provide information and support. We have moved back into our office, though email or phone is still encouraged. November articles:
- Pandemic Update: Recently we have seen a resurgence in COVID-19 cases; countries all over the world are still taking precautionary measures. Take a look at this site, which offers daily updates from around the globe!
- Happy French Toast Day: Check out some of these fun French Toast recipes! The earliest references to this delectable treat date back to the Roman Empire, around the 2nd century AD!
- Thanksgiving: Happy Thanksgiving month! We celebrate this holiday as a testament to resilience and independence. Take a look at this article to learn the origin and some fun traditions!
- Winterize your Home: Don't forget to prepare your home for winter by taking a few precautionary measures! Check out this list of ways to make sure your home is ready to take on the cold!
- Veteran's Day: We want to thank every single one of our Veterans for their heroic contributions to our Country! Happy Veteran's Day!